The Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA) is an organization that is instrumental in developing successful school leadership through advocacy, professional development, support, sustainment of high quality school administrators, and a statewide collegial network.
- This Week's Update (2-12-18) - Gov. Wolf unveils $32.9 billion budget proposal for 2018-19, with modest increases increases for education; redrawing congressional maps remains 'hot' issue this week in Harrisburg
- The Real Story about School 'Choice' - Watch the latest video in the "8 Powerful Voices in Defense of Public Education" series, as Linda Lyon, the President of the Arizona School Boards Association, focuses on vouchers and privatization.
- SEEKING NOMINEES: 2018 Women's Caucus Awards. The PASA Women's Caucus is now accepting nominations for two special awards. CLICK HERE for information.
- PASA Elections: Now seeking nominations and applications for PASA President-Elect, Treasurer and representatives to the AASA Governing Board (2). CLICK HERE for information.
- Research Study on the Fiscal Impact of Charter Expansion. (9/12/17) CLICK HERE to read the report, prepared by Research for Action in partnerships with PASA, PASBO and the PA Coalition of Public Charter Schools. CLICK HERE to read the PASA/PASBO press release.
- Recent Publications:2017 PASBO/PASA survey of school district budgets, PASA White Paper on Charter School Reform
- 2018 Education Congress - March 19-20. Early-bird registration ends after Feb. 16!
- 2017-18 PASA Webinar Series - next one in the series: Feb. 21: "Digital Learning." (NOTE: March webinar has been changed to March 23!)
- Women's Caucus Annual Conference - May 6-8. REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- New Superintendents' Academy Part 1 - July 12-13. Registration now open!
- 2018 Education Leadership Summit, July 29-31 in State College. Registration now open!